Thursday, June 23, 2011

Welcome to my life.

The background doesn't quite apply to the title of the blog but it's all I could do for now.

Point is, this blog may change your life. If you know me well, you're probably reading this. If you don't know me, well, I hope I can at least supply you with some laughs.

The purpose of this blog is to 1) chronicle all the hilarious/disturbing/absurd things men say to me in Harlem where I live. 2) Let the world know all the hilarious/disturbing/absurd things that men say when trying to pick up a woman.

With that being said, enjoy! I hope you can imagine me in these situations on a daily basis. Or just know how ridiculous life really is.

1 comment:

  1. Will there be guest bloggers on your blog? I believe I have some Detroit pick-up lines to offer. My personal favorites include "run bitch, run!" (meant as a pick up line) and "Whoo girl, you could run to Africa with those legs. Mm-mm." and of course, the story of Pecs Man makes the list too.

    ReplyDelete